THE lists and a sneak-peakPosted: July 28, 2011
Recently, I was very inspired by other people’s plans, dreams, goals, aims… and especially the way they achieve them. So it got me thinking why am I not as successful as they are? Why I haven’t achieved anything I wish for? But wait a minute. What exactly do I wish for?!
Thinking this way, I decided it is high time to decide what I want to achive and write a list. Well, after much consideration – two lists. One for long time goals (let’s call it my bucket list) and one for the things I want to do in the next three months.
- write perfect CV in English (and sample motivational letter)
- learn French at A1/A2 level
- defend my thesis (September 14th, fingers crossed)
- stop being a chicken and buy this bloody one-way ticket
- make a list of things I have to do in Ldn after arrival (eg. apply for NIN)
- come back to healthy lifestyle (long story to tell you…)
- but a laptop (any recommendations? I want ASUS but I’m not sure about the model)
- do more DIY projects
- move to London
- live in Paris and NY for a year
- visit New Zealand and Thailand
- buy professional camera
- work for Vogue and Burberry